of Procedures of the Assembly of the World Bosniak Congress
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Rules of Procedure regulate the way of work of the Assembly of the World Bosniak Congress (hereinafter: the Assembly) in accordance with the Statute of the World Bosniak Congress (hereinafter: SBK), and especially:
- manner and conditions of preparation for holding the Assembly;
- reception, accreditation and verification of the present members of the SBK;
- determining the agenda;
- work of the Assembly on certain issues of the agenda;
- materials for the Assembly;
- voting at the Assembly;
- other issues of importance for valid and efficient work of the Assembly.
In cases where a specific issue is regulated differently by these Rules of Procedure in relation to other normative acts of the SBK, the provisions of these Rules of Procedure shall apply.
The decision on convening the SBK Assembly, the date and venue of the Assembly is made by the President of the Assembly, as necessary or at the request of the SBK President or the Executive Council.
II AKREDITACIJA I VERIFIKACIJA
- The condition for participation in the work of the Assembly is the accreditation and verification of the members of the Assembly.
- Accreditation and verification is carried out by the Accreditation and Verification Commission.
- Accreditation of members of the Assembly is carried out in the usual way with the following conditions:
- accreditation of active members of SBK;
- along with accreditation, other activities that are important for the SBK database are carried out, in a way that does not disrupt the process of accreditation itself, and in accordance with Article 11, paragraph 4) of the SBK Statute.
- Along with the accreditation of the present members of the SBK, the registration of all others present - associate and honorary members, guests, protocol participants, security and media.
After the accreditation and verification, the Accreditation and Verification Commission prepares a special report that it submits to the Assembly before the official work of the Assembly begins..
The report of the Commission for Accreditations and Verifications must contain:
- number of SBK members present;
- the list of those present as associate and honorary members of the SBK;
- the list of guests present at the Assembly.
III START OF WORK, DECISION-MAKING AND FLOW OF ASSEMBLY SESSIONS
- The Assembly begins its work and makes valid decisions if a two-thirds majority of the total number of members with the right to vote is present, which is taken care of by the Accreditation and Verification Commission, upon publication of the Report on the number of members of the Assembly present with the right to vote.
- The President of the Assembly officially opens the Assembly.
- The President of the Assembly proposes the agenda to the Assembly for adoption.
- The agenda is adopted if the majority of the members present at the Assembly session voted for it.
- At the proposal of the President of the Assembly, the secretary of the Assembly and the recorder are elected.
- The Assembly votes on the adoption of these Rules of Procedure and it is considered to have been adopted if the majority of the members of the Assembly who voted voted for it..
- After the adoption of the Rules of Procedure, the Assembly continues its work according to the agenda.
Voting at the sessions of the Assembly is carried out by a simple majority of members, not counting abstentions, and is done personally, by a show of hands, in accordance with Article 43, paragraph 3) of the Statute of the SBK, and for amendments to the Statute of the SBK by a two-thirds majority of the total number of members of the Assembly, not counting abstentions, in accordance with Article 50, paragraph 2) of the Statute of the SBK, unless the Assembly decides otherwise.
Predsjednik Skupštine može dati mogućnost zvaničnim gostima Skupštine da se učesnicima Skupštine obrate odgovarajućim pozdravnim govorom.
- Members of the SBK participate in the work of the Assembly who have received accreditation for full participation and decision-making.
- Other participants of the Assembly have the role of observers or guests of the Assembly.
- The President of the Assembly gives the floor to the participants on topics according to the agenda, as a rule according to the order of application.
- On the same agenda item, a member of the Assembly with full voting rights has the right to speak a maximum of two times.
- As a rule, each speaker speaks up to two minutes, and exceptionally up to five minutes, and only after a possible statement from the Assembly can a longer presentation be allowed.
- If the speaker does not stick to the topic of discussion or exceeds the time limit, the President of the Assembly will warn the speaker, and in case of disobedience, take away the floor.
- Everyone with the right to vote has the right to correct an incorrect statement in the discussion of each case.
- The correction refers exclusively to the refutation of the stated claim, which is why it was requested, and is timely
- it can last up to two minutes
- As a rule, the floor for correction is assigned immediately, regardless of the order of the speaker's report.
- If someone abuses the correction, the President of the Assembly will warn him, and he can also take away his floor.
IV IZBOR NOSILACA FUNKCIJA/DUŽNOSNIKA SBK
Elections are held for the following authorities and office bearers/officials:
- President of the Assembly;
- President and vice-presidents of SBK;
- President and members of the Executive Council;
- Members of the Senate;
- The election of office bearers/officials of the SBK is carried out by ordinary voting at the Assembly on the proposal of the Commission for Selection and Appointments.
- After the election, along with the President of the Assembly, office bearers/officials: President and vice-presidents of the SBK and President of the Executive Council take their seats in the front at the chairman's table.
V RAD SKUPŠTINE PO POJEDINIM PITANJIMA
The Assembly adopts one of the following types of acts for each issue on the agenda: decisions, conclusions, recommendations, opinions and other acts.
Every member of SKB with accreditation has the right to give proposals, opinions and suggestions.
- The Assembly has a recorder who was previously proposed by the President of the Assembly.
- The minutes of the Assembly's work is a document of the SBK of a permanent character that is kept in the archives of the SBK and is available to every member of the SBK for inspection..
- The Minutes of the Assembly must at least contain the following information: serial number, date, place and time of the meeting, data on attendance, data on guests and their number, agenda of the session, possibly accepted or unaccepted additions to the agenda, decisions made or rejected, conclusions , possible codes, declarations or resolutions, possibly pronounced measures, discussions of speakers, names of discussants, acceptance or non-acceptance of reports on the work of the SBK for the past period, on all other important events, as well as the time of the end of the Assembly.
- The results of the vote are entered in the Minutes, and everything related to the Minutes, as well as the results of the vote, must be formulated briefly and clearly so that there is no doubt as to what was said or decided. The minutes are certified with the stamp of the SBK.
- All materials and documentation from the Assembly are attached to the minutes.
VII STATEMENTS FOR THE PUBLIC
Statements for the media are made by the President of the SBK, the President of the Assembly or a person authorized for public relations.
VIII TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
The distribution of materials for the Assembly is done in good time before the start of the work of the Assembly, with the accreditation of the Assembly participants.
(1) The Assembly of the SBK is, in principle, public.
(2) The President of the Assembly may decide that the Assembly or some of its parts be held without the presence of the public.
These Regulations shall enter into force on the date of adoption.
PRESIDENT OF THE ASSEMBLY
The basis for adopting the Rules of Procedure is contained in Article 24 of the Statute of the SBK.
Reasons for adopting the Rules of Procedure
This act regulates issues of work and organization of Assembly sessions, which are not regulated by the Statute.
In addition, practical needs require the existence of this normative act.
These Rules of Procedure regulate issues that are, in principle, usually regulated by this act, and special attention is paid to issues of the voting method, and other issues prescribed by the Statute are elaborated..